WEST COAST FABRIC BOUTIQUE
Cart 0

EBS Customs, Organic Euro Jersey: Oz PREORDER

Preorder closes Aug 24th

All price are per YARD unless otherwise stated

Use “EBSLAYAWAY” at checkout to pay 60% now. The remaining 40% will be invoiced through Paypal when the fabric is shipped by the printer. 

Fabric may take up to 12-15 weeks to arrive to WCFB for processing. 

*THESE CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER ORDER*